Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in Korea

It's been a few weeks since I've posted, but for good reason. Ronnie has been in the states for two weeks, and I have been busy lying on the couch eating bon-bons and watching Scrubs.

We kicked off our Christmas celebrations with a very special visit, Santa flew in to visit the kiddos. He even flew an A-10! The kids were so excited to see him, and chased him into the squadron, where he had books for all of them!







Santa spent the night and came out to breakfast the next morning. The girls were so excited to put on their "fancy" dresses and go to brunch at the "Club" with Santa!




The next weekend, we continued our tradition of seeing "The Nutcracker." Sarah went over to Gracie and Kayleigh's house to play, while Holly and I went to Seoul for the performance. I don't think there are enough adjectives to describe the ballet, except to say that it was breathtakingly beautiful. After the ballet, we adventured a bit with a friend and her daughter to find something to eat. You know us, always up for an adventure! We found a wonderful Italian bistro, followed by coffee at "Holly's Coffee." I don't know when Holly had time to start a coffee empire, but I'm still asking her why I don't have a discount card!



Ronnie finally came home and right in time for Christmas. Holly woke us up a little after 6 am with a bellowing "Santa came and he brought us presents!" We couldn't contain her, so we woke Sarah up and the madness of Christmas morning ensued! The girls were so excited to see the things they had asked for and some things they hadn't thought of to ask for.


Merry Christmas from Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment