Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Hurricane!

I put off posting this until it was the right day/time on the East Coast.  But, no matter what I did, the time still came....   It is officially my baby's sixth birthday.  That's right, the hurricane is now the big 6!   She's been counting the days down until her birthday for the last month. 

Holly woke up this morning with a big smile on her face.  After I gave her a big snuggle, she told me, "Mommy, I don't feel six."  I told her I didn't feel like I should have a six year old and gave her another big hug and kiss.  We sat down and sang happy birthday to her and started on our cupcake breakfast. 

And in true Holly-hurricane fashion, a typhoon popped up in the Yellow Sea.  That kid and her magnetic attraction of tropical storms!

Happy Birthday sweet girl!   We love you!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO adorable( and looks JUST like you!) Happy Birthday Holly :)

    ReplyDelete