Today was Ronnie's birthday. I spoiled him by making homemade cupcakes with homemade icing this year. He didn't get to enjoy a cupcake for breakfast like we always do because started his day by getting up before the sun came up to go fly. But it wasn't to be -- he's been fighting a headcold and it's been fighting him back.
Finally it was dinnertime and everyone was sitting around talking about our day. Ronnie found a neat opportunity to volunteer at the middle school. We were discussing the grades he would help with and segued into what grades were in middle school versus high school.
Holly piped up that high school went until 11th grade. Random that she would think that, so we told her it was until 12th grade. Then she said something that would turn out to be the best present she could ever give us.... she recited the PLAN!
She said, "Yeah, because when I graduate high school, then I go to college, get married and then have babies."
Luckily I didn't have anything in my mouth because I would have surely choked on it. The Plan Lives!!!! Now, if we can just get her (and Sarah) to abide by the plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment