Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playing Hookie

It's Spring Break in the ROK and Mother Nature saw fit to give us much better weather than she did last year.  As usual, many activities were being thrown around to entertain the kids.  I finally couldn't help myself, I had to take a day off to let the girls run with their friends. 

After a quick stop by work to wrap some things up, the girls and I met up with the caravan heading to the zoo at Seoul Grand Park.  The weather was beautiful and the company was lovely!   We walked around the zoo for a good couple of hours, ate a picnic lunch, and saw some animals.  I think the girls were more interested in playing with their friends rather than look at the animals. 


  

At any rate, it was a fantastic day and totally worth burning a day off for.

No comments:

Post a Comment