Monday, October 24, 2011

Catchin' Up

A family of three tomatoes were walking downtown one day when the little baby tomato started lagging behind. The big father tomato walks back to the baby tomato, stomps on her, squashing her into a red paste, and says, "Ketchup!"

Sorry...  I know we have been out of touch the last month.  I swear I'm blogging, I just haven't been posting.  I need to get the pictures off of my camera so I can get everything in order... 

Anyway, we have made it safe and sound to our next assignment.  Ronnie is with the 5th ASOS at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in lovely Tacoma, WA.  We have moved into the beautiful dream house and our household goods have already been delivered.  Needless to say, we've been unpacking and setting up house, getting Holly registered for school, and buying Ronnie a car.  It's been a busy few weeks. 

So please check back soon...  I have a few blogs to post about our last few weeks in Korea, our DMZ trip, and our reintegration back into American culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment