Twelve years ago, Ronnie and I started this crazy journey together. This year, I celebrated with my girls the best way I knew how... We started our day with worship and fellowship by going to the Women's Holiday Brunch at our church. Amazing food and amazing women!
Next, we met up with Holly's Girl Scout troop and did one of our family traditions: we went to the Nutcracker. This year, we took in the local performance in Olympia. Even more fun is the fact that one of Holly's friends is a dancer in the production.
After the ballet, we headed for dinner and then back to church for the Christmas pageant. The kids had worked really hard for the last few weeks to be ready and their hard work showed!
We finally got home late... but to a surprise from my sweet husband. The man who doesn't ever send flowers had sent me the most beautiful bouquet of roses.