We had our Squadron "Holiday"/welcome home/awards party over the weekend. But there was a twist, we had it at the Great Wolf Lodge. Again, I am just plain lucky... we needed babysitters for the adults-only dinner and Emily was more than willing to come help out!
The girls and I headed to meet up with Emily on Friday afternoon. It was so nice having Emily there -- for one, she's a certified lifeguard... and the girls LOVE when their big cousin comes to visit. They didn't waste any time and headed straight for the water park to get a few hours of playing in before the babysitting shift started. I hung back and enjoyed some time catching up on homework and relaxing sans kids.
The dinner was a lot of fun -- the party planning committee outdid themselves! Lots of games, prizes, and yummy food.
The next morning, I got a quick run in and then met up with the kids and Em in the water park. We played for hours and hours!!!!