Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random Ramblings.....

Just some random thoughts I've had over the last few days.....

Funny that we've been here 2 weeks now and I am starting to really know the lay of the land. I know where stores are, what their hours might be, and how to get there by foot or car. Kinda cool.

We moved into our apartment last week. It's really nice. I've posted some pictures on our family album: http://picasaweb.google.com/cmoliver1019/OurApartment?feat=directlink

Holly started school last week too, but more importantly started riding the bus. She was so excited - me not so much. The other parents at the bus stop asked me if it was her first day of school because of me taking pictures and all.
From October 2009

Holly's school curriculum is similar to the states, but there is one big difference. She has Spanish class everyday and a humanities class like Art, Music, Library, or Korean Education. Yesterday she came home and taught us how to bow. I'll need to get a video of it, because it is just too cute when she teaches us stuff.

If you missed it, I had my first international birthday on Monday. It was weird with it being my birthday when I woke up, but yet it was still "yesterday" in the States. Thus, the two-day birthday celebration was born. Lots of fun... we'll have to do that with everyone's birthdays.

Annyong kaseyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment