Friday, December 10, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

1.  My new favorite website:  Kim Jong Il Looking At Things ROCKS!   I just laugh and laugh.   There are a few who don't get it and I don't get what they don't get.  Check it out Here

2.  Google docs may quite possibly be the best file sharing site.  I have my half plan save out there and can access it so long as I have computer access.  Of course, I'm also that dork who has this next thing

3.  iPod Touches are the bomb.  I'm a recovering Crackberry addict and I refuse to get a smartphone while we're here because I'm saving up for when/if we get back to the states in a few months.  I also have my half plan saved on my touch.  No excuses, right.

4.  We're working through watching our favorite Christmas movies with the kids.  I love family movie nights. Really, it's just the being lazy after a long week. 

5.  My kids are super excited about Christmas.  We're starting our baking this weekend - we'll see how long they last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment