Well, it's been a roller coaster for my routine since moving to Korea. I was hitting the gym at least 3 times a week, but haven't had that sort of consistency since September. Luckily, I have a loving husband who allows me to hire a teenager to watch the girls twice a week so I can hit the gym.
Unfortunately, it's a new year and it's time to hit the gym for most folks. Meaning I have to fight for a treadmill and work out in an unusually packed gym of mostly fit 20-somethings. Didn't I just do this last year? But I digress....
To help the active duty members get in shape for the strenuous new PT standards, the base gym is holding a Biggest Loser challenge. 12 weeks of running, strength training and push ups, coupled with 3 team challenges. This should be fun.
I don't think I'm going to be the Biggest loser of all, but if I lose something that would be an added bonus.
No comments:
Post a Comment