A dear friend of mine has a wonderful blog and posts a picture from their travels every Sunday. I've been drinking in her photos all year and have marveled at her talent. So much that I've decided to embark on my own project... Photo Friday. I want this to be a weekly thing throughout 2012 as a way to remember some of the more interesting things we've done in the 11 years of being the Oliver family. Here's the deal... every Friday I'm going to head to my local random number generator and have it pick a number. Easy-peasy since I have photos all named by their photo number. HA! Of course, you'll get an anecdote with whatever photo happens to be posted. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Without further ado... week 1 of Photo Friday. DSC01832:
Tiger Kingdom, Chiang Mai, Thailand, March 2011
Yes, that is a real tiger. Yes, those are my daughters in there with the tiger. Yes, they still have all their fingers and toes. This was from our trip to Thailand last year and was the first photos taken of the girls at Tiger Kingdom.